Step-up transformer for MC cartridge
- We, A&M Ltd., proudly introduce the ATH-2 REFERENCE as one of the finest As an ultimate top version of the ATH-2A, the ATH-2 REFERENCE has three selectable inputs, i.e., ”Bypass”, ”2Ohm” and ”40Ohhm”.
- Thanks to the employment of the new winding material (oxygen-free copper) and careful review on its winding method, the dynamics-range, sonic powerfulness and quality feelings have been remarkably improved, thus achieving an unparalleled affluence in terms of musicality of analogue discs.
- The frequency rage being fully procured, the upper-end is extend up to 80kHz (-1dB) and 120kHz (-2.2dB).
- The S/N ratio especially at the low output level totally surpassing the competitors’ performance, you may enjoy the higher quality in the different dimension in combination with the Hi-End amplifiers.
- To say nothing of the 2 Ohm position that complies with the latest ultra-low impedance below 1 Ohm, the ATH-2 REFERENCE derives the full potentials of the existing MC cartridges, starting from the Ortofon SPU down to the latest ones