Meet the award-winning Arcam rPAC, the Personal Audio Converter that will transform your computer-based music – at home, at work, or on the move.
We’re all playing more music from computers – stored on their hard drives or streamed from online services such as Spotify – but Macs and PCs simply aren’t optimised for audio enjoyment.
The rPAC is a pocket-sized solution. It features hi-fi-grade hardware and software engineering, specifically designed to enhance your laptop or desktop listening. From low-bitrate internet radio to better-than-CD-quality downloads, you’ll hear more of the music you love.
And it’s not just about music: the rPAC can boost all your computer entertainment, from gaming and movies to catch-up TV services, such as BBC iPlayer and Sky Go.
Simply connect the rPAC to your computer (Windows XP, 7 or Mac OSX – please note Linux is not supported by the rPAC) using the supplied USB cable, then either on to an audio system via a standard RCA lead (also included), or out to headphones. Lovers of the latter are well served by the rPAC, which features a high-quality headphone amp, complete with volume controls.
It’s that simple. No batteries or mains needed. We even give you a carry case to help you on your way to better audio, anywhere.
- DAC – TI PCM5102
- Input – USB (Asynchronus)
- Frequency response – 10Hz — 20kHz, ±0.1dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion + Noise – 0.002%
- Signal-to-noise ratio (A –Weighted) – 106dB (24-bit)
- Line output level – 2.15Vrms
- Supported sample rates – 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz
- Bit depth – 16-bit, 24-bit
- Headphone output power – 138mW
- Headphone signal-to-noise ratio – 98dB
- Power requirements – 2.5W max
- Dimensions (wxdxh, mm) 100 x 62 x 25
- Weight 300g