… was built out of customers‘ enquiries. Most peoples‘ association of a turntable is a wooden box, platter and tonearm – that‘s it. And here we go: Have a look at our idea of such a design. With the very high level of performance already given from the older models the only difference should be the appearance.
… is a new design on its own – timeless elegance meets excellent sound. Refining our well-proven bearing design, platter and high torque motor, we bettered the virtues of our old models in a compact chassis. Needless to say that motor electronics was newly developped from scratch to match this new approach in a perfect way.
- Belt drive turntable
- Quick-release system for tonearms/armboards
- Integrated Protractor for cartridge/tonearm alignment (optional)
- Dimensions: 480 mm x 380 mm x 140 mm
- Armboard: 205 – 300 mm pivot-spindle (9 – 12 inch eff. length)
- Weight: 13,5 kg (chassis), 18 kg (without tonearm)
- Warranty: 2 years (chassis and electronics), 5 years (bearing)