- The idea is simple: a mains cord with at one end a single power plug (75cm or 150cm) and at the other end three cables with IEC connectors.
- These three cables have a length of 20, 30 and 40cm, so if you have a stacked set of equipment the Current Spyder will hang down without taking a lot of space behind your set.
- The result: reduced cable mess and a much better performance.
- The Current Spyder (on purpose with y, just because we like it) is equipped with a Pulse Protector to protect your valuable system.
- The primary cable is available in two lengths, 75 and 150cm.
Current Spyder A75, primary 75cm, secundary 20, 30, 40cm
Current Spyder A150, primary 150cm, secundary 20, 30, 40cm
Current Spyder B75, primary 75cm, secundary three times 40cm
Current Spyder B150, primary 150cm, secundary three times 40cm
|Current Spyder A75||199 €|
|Current Spyder A150||225 €|
|Current Spyder B75||209 €|
|Current Spyder B150||235 €|