This product has no reviews yet.
ATC SCM12i (Install) Passive Monitorikaiuttimet
- The SCM12i Pro is a compact 2-way passive monitor designed for installation into recording, post production, broadcast and film studios.
- It’s compact size and exceptional performance make it an ideal loudspeaker for use in surround/multi-channel recording/mixing and immersive audio applications such as Dolby Atmos, DTS:X and Auro 3D.
- To facilitate simple install, the cabinet features mounting points compatible with popular wall/ceiling brackets.
- The SCM12i is designed around the same philosophy as ATC’s 2 and 3-way active monitor loudspeakers and also employs driver components & technology found in these larger models resulting in exceptional consistency across the product range.
- Wide bandwidth & high SPL capability
- Neutral timbre & low distortion for low listener fatigue
- 150mm / 6” ATC CLD Bass Driver
- 25mm / 1” ATC Dual-Suspension HF Driver
- Cabinet mounting points for wall/ceiling mount
- 6 year warranty
Drivers: HF ATC 1˝/25mm dual suspension Soft Dome (SH25-76 6 Ohm)
LF ATC 6˝/150mm Constrained Layer Damping (CLD) (SB50-150CLD 8 Ohm)
Amplitude Linearity: 80Hz – 16kHz (+/-2dB)
Cut Off Frequencies: 56Hz – 22kHz (-6dB freestanding)
Dispersion: ±80° Coherent Horizontal, ±10° Coherent Vertical
Maximum Continuous SPL: 108dB (per pair @ 1m)
Crossover Frequency: 2.2kHz
Recommended Power Amplifier: 75 to 300 Watts
Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohm
Connectors: Binding Posts/4mm Plugs, bi-wire
Cabinet Dimensions (HxWxD): 400x238x235mm/15.7˝x9.4˝x9.3˝ (eye bolt adds 40mm to the depth)
Weight (Per Cabinet): SCM12 Pro 11kg/24lbs, SCM12i Pro 15kg/33lbs