Tällä tuotteella ei ole vielä arvioita.
Pro-Ject Debut Carbon DC Esprit SB, The Beatles 1964 Edition levysoitin
The Beatles 1964 Recordplayer - a true collector‘s item!
This special collaboration between Pro-Ject Audio Systems and the Universal Music Group features one of the most influencing artists of all time The Beatles! The turntable used is one of the most sold audiophile turntables in the world: Debut Carbon Esprit SB!It features high quality and audiophile components, such as an Ortofon 2M Red cartridge, a precision aluminium pulley, an electro-nic speed control, top notch MDF chassis, an acrylic platter or a completely redesigned motor control. Its sound is both thrilling and relaxing, musical and detailed just like the music from The Beatles, therefore they are perfect partners in crime. The artwork shows copies of tickets from their legendary worldtour in 1964.
This one of a kind masterpiece is limited to 2500 pieces worldwide.
• Special edition of Debut Carbon Esprit SB
• Limited to 2500 pieces worldwide!
• Non-resonant acrylic platter
• Belt drive with synchronous motor and silicone belt
• 33/45 & 78*rpm out of the box (* please use78 stylus)
• Built-in precision Speed Box with switch on upper side
• Chassis made of resonance in-sensitive MDF
• Integrated DC-powered motor control minimizes motor vibration and guarantees speed stability
• Low tolerance platter bearing with strainless steel spindle
• 8,6” carbon tonearm
• Ortofon 2M red cartridge pre-mounted
• High-quality semi-balanced Connect it E phono interconnect With gold-plated RCA connectors included
• Special decoupling feet
• Dust cover included
|Speed||33, 45 / 78 (electronic/manual speed change)|
|Drive principle||belt drive|
|Platter||300mm acrylic platter|
|Mains bearing||stainless steel|
|Wow & flutter||+/- 0,10%|
|Speed drift||+/- 0,80%|
|Signal to noise||- 68dB|
|Effective arm length||218,5 mm|
|Effective arm mass||6,0 g|
|Tracking force||10 - 30mN|
|Included accessories||15 volts DC / 1,6A power supply, dust cover|
|Power connection||110/120 or 230/240 Volt - 50 or 60 Hz|
|power consumption||7,4 watt max / < 0,5 watt standby|
|Dimensions||415 x 118 x 320mm (WxHxD) lid closed|
|Weight||5,6 kg net|